Being self employed isn’t easy, but
it’s certainly rewarding.
Taking control of your work life balance, the potential for future higher earnings, and the knowledge that you’ve built something special is feeling that many people never get. Being self employed is special, but getting started can be hard.
Be a part of the team
Work alongside a team that values collaboration and shared goals, not just an employee-employer relationship.
As a self-employed adviser, you are in control – balancing work-life, earning potentials, and crafting a career that’s uniquely yours.
Earn great commission
Enjoy a generous 75% share from the client fees and commissions you generate.
How you earn
As a self employed adviser, the sky is the limit. You really will get out as much as you put in.
Our payment plan for our advisers is simple.
When a client fee is paid, or a commission received from a provider as a result of your efforts, the pot will be split 75% in your favour and 25% in ours at the end of each calendar month. It’s that simple.
Your own business
As you are self-employed, all clients that you generate remain yours. Your hard work is rewarded by the satisfaction that you’re getting out what you put in. Provided you operate within agreed guidelines, how you grow, generate clients, sell products, promote your service is all up to you. This is your chance to get creative.
As we’re in this together, it makes perfect sense that for us to be successful, you need to be successful too. So, as a self-employed adviser you can expect the following tools and support from us.
- Latest Mortgage FactFind and Sourcing Technology Sales CRM
- Award Winning National Branding
- Business Cards License Fees Paid
- Compliance Support
- Administration Support
- Planned/Structured CPD
- Access to 90+ lenders
- Use of Website & Technology
- Problem Case Support
- Advancement of commissions on remortgage offers
- Weekly online team meetings for case updates and support
- Quarterly Adviser days for CPD, training …..and fun
What we expect from you
Being self-employed isn’t easy. We won’t try and convince you it is. But it is rewarding and the benefits far outweigh the downsides.
A successful adviser will:
- Commit to a 12 month period at minimum to see the real benefits
- Be confident and entrepreneurial
- Be able to generate their own leads and clients
- Understand that you are self employed and your success is up to you
- Provide your own laptop and phone
- Ensure that ALL compliance and data security standards are adhered to
- Attendance at team and adviser days
- Full engagement with the company culture to support and learn from the wider My Simple Mortgage family
Working with the best
My Simple Mortgage is proud to be a Key Partner of Legal and General Mortgage Club, giving our customers access to exclusive mortgage rates
Throughout the entire process they’ve been engaging, helpful and genuinely nice people that couldn’t do enough for you. They’ve really taken all the stress out of myself and my partner getting our first mortgage.
Brilliant service. Myself and my husband were not straightforward as we were purchasing a new residence and needed a buy to let mortgage on ours. My Simple Mortgage got the application done so quickly, and the offer soon followed. Courteous staff. Totally reccomended.
Zoe, Amy and their colleagues have been fantastic throughout this stressful journey. They supported us in a timely and professional but friendly manner and made us feel confident in their skills and knowledge. We are grateful for your help, thank you!